Many of you have been messaging me saying you really want to be able to go on the Single Moms Cruise but you do not have $100 to spare at this time. Well, worry no more. Here are ten ways you can make $100 pretty quickly:
1. Sell Unused Items. Look around and figure out what you are not using or wearing. You can take your clothes and kids clothes to a local consignment shop. You can also post them and your unused items to local Facebook groups. You can also sell your unused items on Ebay, Amazon, or even your local pawn shop.
2. Download and use apps such as TaskRabbit and Gigwalk. These apps have jobs that you can choose from to earn a few coins. We are living in a time where we are able to use our smartphones to make money.
3. Babysit for your family and friends. Everyone is always looking for a babysitter on Friday and Saturday nights and they'd much rather pay family or friends a little than to pay a total stranger a lot. Even if you only charged them $25 for them to go out for a few hours and you kept two kids, that's $50 for one night.
4. Open an account with a new bank that's offering a bonus. Chase is currently offering a $200 bonus for all new checking accounts. When I signed up with them a few months ago, I got a $300 bonus and was too happy! You simply have to change your direct deposit over to Chase, even if it's just a percentage of your check that equals the minimum amount they require.
5. Deliver food or groceries with Shipt, Instacart, Postmates, Amazon Flex, Door Dash, or UberEats. I've seen Moniqua work for Shipt with her baby and I know these are doable. If you have family nearby, you can totally ask them to babysit your kid(s) for a couple of hours while you do one of these as well.
6. Donate plasma or platelets. You will be surprised at how much you can earn! Sometimes, it's around $50 or so and you can go back in a few weeks and donate again.
7. Do surveys and mystery shopping. These can be time consuming but can be well worth it. A few sites to get you started are Survey Junkie, MySurvey, & Inbox Dollars.
8. Sign up for Ebates. You get $10 just for signing up and it allows you to earn cash back on online and in-store purchases, especially since it's back to school season. I love Ebates!
9. If you are a working mom, find out if you can work overtime. Even if it's for a hour or two a day, it can be worth sacrificing the time.
10. Cut back on some things that are unnecessary. I am talking about cable, getting manicures and pedicures, eating out, going to bars, etc. This will help you to save. You can also call around to see about lowering the cost of your internet, cable, insurance, etc.
These are all legit ways to make $100. Some of them may need to be combined. Either I have tried them or other single moms have recommended them to me and I've decided to share them with you. Have you made $100 quick in the past? Let me know what you did in the comments. I want to hear from you!